- Find out if you really need hearing aids
- Get a personally customized treatment plan
- Convenient, discrete process
- Don’t let dizziness throw off your life’s balance
- Learn the different types and causes of dizziness & vertigo
- Get help for the second most common hearing-related issue
- Get fitted for your hearing & lifestyle needs
- Fair, unbiased technology recommendation
- Hearing aids tailored to your ears
- When hearing aids just aren't enough
- Overcome moderate to severe hearing loss
- Find out if cochlear implants are for you
Our Latest Posts
Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids, PSAPS & More. What’s the Difference
Together, Let’s Cut Through the Confusion Q: It sounds like over-the-counter hearing instruments are going to be available soon, but aren’t they already here? I’ve seen various devices advertised, so I’m confused. Help! A: From over-the-counter hearing aids and personal sound amplification products to self-fitting and direct-to-consumer devices, the growing...
Hearing Loss and the Great Outdoors
Be prepared to tackle your outdoor summer activities safely Human hearing is remarkable. It can detect frequencies between 20 and 20,000 Hz and is highly adept at distinguishing familiar sounds from unfamiliar ones, alerting you to potential danger, and decoding important information about your environment. These abilities are especially crucial...
How to Deal with Earwax
When it comes to ear cleaning, be gentle and consider leaving it to the professionals. The general consensus that we shouldn’t insert objects like cotton swabs into the ear canal is good advice, but many people disregard it because they feel they have to clean their ears somehow. So how should you...