- Find out if you really need hearing aids
- Get a personally customized treatment plan
- Convenient, discrete process
- Don’t let dizziness throw off your life’s balance
- Learn the different types and causes of dizziness & vertigo
- Get help for the second most common hearing-related issue
- Get fitted for your hearing & lifestyle needs
- Fair, unbiased technology recommendation
- Hearing aids tailored to your ears
- When hearing aids just aren't enough
- Overcome moderate to severe hearing loss
- Find out if cochlear implants are for you
Our Latest Posts
Hearing-Conscious Costume Ideas
These guidelines can help ensure you hear your best no matter what costume you choose It’s that time of year again: crunchy leaves underfoot, a crisp chill in the air, beautiful fall colors, apple cider, shorter days and longer nights, and of course, Halloween! With 23% of Americans and 44%...
Ototoxicity and How to Avoid It
While the two most common culprits of hearing loss are loud noise and age, certain chemicals and medications can also damage the inner ear. This is called “ototoxicity, which literally means “ear poison.” Ototoxicity can lead to hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. Common ototoxicants According to the U.S....
Easy Troubleshooting: 7 Hearing Aid Issues
You Won’t Miss a Beat With These DIY Hints Like other electronics, hearing aids can have their down moments. Whether the batteries seem to drain too quickly, you’re getting unpleasant feedback, or there’s no sound at all, you might run into an issue that needs attention. The good news? A...