October 7, 2016
- Posted By: Dr. Hecker and Associates
- Categories: Community News & Events
As the community’s trusted team for high-quality hearing care and the latest hearing technology, we’re committed not only to educating our patients but to educating ourselves.
Imagine our surprise, however, when our recent experience at Audigy Group’s Team Summit, a coveted industry event in Las Vegas for learning and sharing, also included national recognition for the work we do every day!
We won four awards from Audigy Group, a management company whose members consist of independently owned audiology practices proud to bring hearing to those in need across the U.S. and Canada:
- Our founder, clinical audiologist Dr. Eric Hecker, won the Gerber Process Development Award, which recognizes excellence in creating, streamlining, and maintaining processes that contribute to customer satisfaction and problem solving.
- Dr. Hecker also earned the Elite Provider Award for helping redefine and pioneer what’s possible in the industry by reaching a certain level of revenue.
- Our front office staff — Debra Pulsifer, Nikki Lykins, and Rhonda Ross — received the First Impression Award for exemplifying the importance of focusing on exceptional patient experiences from the point of first contact.
- Our clinical audiologist, Teresa Graham, won the Provider of Distinction Award for accomplishing a selected level of revenue. She not only contributes to the practice’s financial health but is also improving more patients’ lives than nearly anyone else in the industry.
As a member of Audigy Group, we’re honored to receive such prominent recognition — recognition that comes from dedication to exceptional care, strong patient-provider relationships, advanced technology, and excellence through continuing education.
We could not have achieved any of these tremendous honors, however, without the patients we serve. Our greatest reward is helping our community hear its best!
Are you or a loved one experiencing hearing difficulty? Has it been a while since your last hearing check? Come experience our award-winning approach to patient care by contacting us for an appointment today.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Balance (2)
- Child Hearing Loss (1)
- Community (1)
- Comorbidity (8)
- Ear Infection (1)
- Hearing (3)
- Hearing Accessories (4)
- Hearing Aid Decoration (1)
- Hearing Aids (22)
- Hearing Health (9)
- Hearing Loss (28)
- Hearing Loss Stigmas (1)
- Hearing Protection (8)
- Holidays (2)
- Insurance Benefits (1)
- News & Events (2)
- Nutrition (1)
- Tinnitus (3)
- Tips & Tricks (6)
- Travel (4)
- Uncategorized (2)